WHO I AM
My name is Nicki Joy
I Became interested in Sports massage while studying dance at The Brit school of Performing Arts in London. I noticed that many of the dance students had suffered injuries through performing and training and from that point on my interest in massage and injury prevention grew.
After graduating from the Brit school I subsequently completed courses in Massage and Beauty Therapy by 2006.
I worked in Spa's in London, Bromley and Kent for a number of years. Such as The Elemis Day Spa, Rowhill Grange, Alexander House, David Lloyd, Virgin Active, until i decided to persue my career in Sports massage.
My patients range from officeworkers to sports enthusiasts.
I also work with Chipstead Rugby club in Surrey, treating many injuries from the treatment room and pitchside.
Since qualifying at the London School of Massage in Sports Massage in 2011, I have worked along side some amazing Chiropractors and Physiotherapists in South East of London. I continue to learn new techniques to expand my business, with different courses, such as medical acupuncture. I am also studying a masters degree in Osteopathy, which i graduate in 2020.
* The Brit School of Performing Arts - A level Dance, BTEC in Dance, SPorts Leasdership Award Level 1, July 2005
* Steiner School of Beauty - CIBTAC National DIploma, Beauty Therapy levels 1-3, Massage therapy and Electrolysis July 2006
* London School of Sports Massage, Level 5 BTEC December 2010 - December 2011
* Rocktape - Kinesiology Taping, February 2012
* Osteon Manual Therapy - Medical Acupunture, May 2014
* React First - Pitchside first aid course, November 2014
* Advanced Medical Acupuncture, May 2015
* London School of Osteopathy - Masters Degree Gratuate 2020
Active Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, FHT